1. That the Holy Scriptures, as given by God, are divinely inspired, infallible (entirely trustworthy), and the supreme authority in all matters of faith and practice.
2. In one God, eternally existant in three persons, Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
3. In our Lord Jesus Christ, God manifest in the flesh, His virgin birth, His sinless life, His miracles and atoning death.
4. In the bodily resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead, in His personal return, and the judgement of the world by Him.
5. That all have sinned and are justly exposed to the judgement of God.
6. That redemption from the guilty penalty, and power of sin, is possible only through the death and shed blood and resurrection of Jesus Christ.
7. In the necessity of the work of the Holy Spirit to make the death of Jesus Christ effective to the individual sinner, granting him repentance towards God, and faith in our Lord Jesus Christ, enabling the believer to live a holy life, and to witness and work for Him.
8. In the resurrection of the body, the eternal blessedness of the righteous, and the eternal punishment of the wicked.
9. That every believer is baptised into the body of Christ by the Holy Spirit and thus being members of one another are responsible for keeping the unity of the Spirit in the bond of peace, loving one another with a pure heart fervently.
Would you like to become a Member ?